- Foods of Norway is a Centre for Research-based Innovation (CRI) at the Norwegian University of Life Sciences, funded by The Research Council of Norway and the Centre`s industry partners.
- The centre aims to contribute to growth and increased value creation in the Norwegian aquaculture and agriculture industries, by developing sustainable feed ingredients from natural bioresources that are not suitable for direct human consumption.
- New feed products will be developed from forestry, agriculture, and marine resources through industrial exploitation of cutting-edge research on processing and (bio)technology.
- Foods of Norway also aims to improve feed efficiency by advanced genomic analysis to support genetic adaptation and identification of new selection criteria for fish and farm animals.
Subscribe to our Newsletter and receive e-mails about our latest research and upcoming events.
Here you can find more info on how to contact the administration of Foods of Norway.
Faculty of Biosciences
- Faculty of Chemistry, Biotechnology and Food Science
Christian Magnus Falsens vei 1
- Veterinary Medicine