- Foods of Norway is a Centre for Research-based Innovation (CRI) linking academia and industry at the Norwegian University of Life Sciences, funded by The Research Council of Norway and the centre's industry partners.
- The centre contributes to growth and increased value creation in Norwegian aquaculture, agriculture and forestry by developing novel feed ingredients from blue and green biomass, and thereby alleviating the pressure on natural resources for human food production.
- The centre develops novel feed ingredients from forestry, agriculture, and animal and marine by-products through research on bioprocessing and technology.
- Foods of Norway aims to improve feed efficiency by developing new methods to improve feed efficiency of farm animals and farmed fish in order to produce more fish and meat with less feed.
Subscribe to our Newsletter and receive e-mails about our latest research and upcoming events.
Check out Foods of Norway`s profile in The Explorer - a showroom for Norwegian green and sustainable solutions.
Here you can find more info on how to contact the administration of Foods of Norway.
Faculty of Biosciences
Olaf Thesens vei 6
- Faculty of Chemistry, Biotechnology and Food Science
Christian Magnus Falsens vei 1
- Veterinary Medicine